The Cabri G2 is the only piston engine helicopter certified under the most stringent EASA CS-27 regulation.
It features many safety-oriented innovations:
- A 3-blade fully articulated main rotor head
- Fenestron shrouded tail rotor (Eurocopter-like)
- A cabin and seats with unique energy-absorbing devices to protect the crew in a crash
- Crash protection up to 2000 ft/min impact
- Lightning strike protection
- High damage tolerance
- A fuel cell designed for impact protection and circuit
- Several advanced digital avionics designed to improve safety
Optional: Quick-removal, integrated pop-out floats.