Easy to Fly
Welcome to the Guimbal Cabri G2! We are very happy to be the official dealer and service center for this magnificent new-to-market light helicopter - in Denmark and Northern Germany.
The French company founder, Bruno Guimbal, is a former Eurocopter engineer, and it shows in the details of the helicopter.
The 2007 EASA type certified Giumbal Cabri G2 is powered by a Lycoming O360-J2A engine, flies 100 kts, has 2 seats, and a 3 blade rotor. Ergonomically and beautifully designed, the Cabri G2 is a sleek and modern helicopter, perfect for many uses, e.g.:
- Professionals (helicopter pilots, photo flying, aerial work, operators, flight schools)
- Helicopter "1st-timers"
- Event flying
The Guimbal Cabri G2 is every pilot’s dream:
- Modern and ergonomically designed
- Superior flight qualities
- Great all-round visibility - 180 degree view
- Spacious cabin for two
- Multi function smart glass display (“glass cockpit”)
- Smart and especially accurate fuel computer
- Dual electrical trim
- Fenestrone tail rotor for low noise level, smooth handling & excellent maneuverability
- Automatic carburetor heat
- Advanced vibration isolation for very smooth ride
- 200-liter separate luggage compartment with external door and internal access + 20-liter forward compartment